Friday, January 16, 2009

Even Fresher Fades

This blog is dedicate to the San Mateo Zoo. I know what you're thinking, and no there is no actual zoo in San Mateo. There is however a barbershop owned by Shane Nezbit named the San Mateo Zoo. It's located on El Camino right next to Safe Way, McDonalds, and one of my all time favorites, Mr Pickles. The spot is pretty much a one stop shop to get your fresh fades and tapers, music, shoes, clothes, new eras, fixie parts, and graff supplies. Once again i know what you're thinking, and no its not one of those wait forever to get seated, air brush t-shirts, put a front on when you walk in the door type of barbershops. I honestly like to think of the place like the TV show Cheers. This time you know what I'm thinking, and yes everybody does know your name. Its really friendly in there and actually nothing like your ordinary stereotypical barbershop. So if you ever need anything i just listed in my fifth sentence then hit 'em up, but be sure to make an appointment because the place is so busy they can't take any walk ins. Shout out to Brandon, Marques, James, Jermey, Carlos, and Shane for holding it down at the zoo and giving me something to look forward to every friday. 


EYE CANDY

zoo

Inside The Shop
zooinside

shane fixie

Shane's New Tat
shane tat


The the thats all folks. If i haven't told you already I'm currently in Las Vegas teaching a workshops for Form/HiFi and The Rascals. As soon as i get back sunday morning I'll be sure to update and recap the trip. Later bitches.....

-PAT


No comments: