Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Shaky Start

I feel like i don't know what to wright about so i guess ill recap on the past day and see if i fly off on any tangents. Not that you are going to care, but more because i feel like doing this will help me get back on my feet with this whole blog thing. So with that said i started the day like any other and woke up around noon. Not being in school has really given me bad sleeping habits. I usually knock out around two or three am and wake back up around twelve pm. Without anything important to wake up for my mind and body find it very important to remain asleep. Personally i feel like its a terrible thing and i will definitely have to change it. After waking up i went straight to the sticks and played a little madden 09 then a lot of cod4. Im super noob at that game(madden) but it is a very interesting and tactical game that i would potentially like to get a hang of and maybe even become good at. cod4 on the other hand is a game that i like to think im pretty damn good at. Come see it if you want to doubt the skills. (GT:pottycakes) Two hours passed and it was time for me to get ready and pick up marbing and head to the apple store. We have been debating ipod nano purchases for about a week now and we figured being in the store would help us pull the trigger. She wants one for her car, shows, and because she has never owned an ipod. I wanted one because i got jacked at WOD for my previous nano and i cant really live without one. People are shady and im an idiot for leaving it laying around. Im still hoping that they plug it into their computer and see my name and maybe just maybe return it to me. It probably wont happen though. Anyway we got there and we were both hesitant at first but with some encouragement from mikefal she walked out with an 8gig purple and i picked up a 16gig black with some new v-modas since those got jacked too. Mall food sounded unappetizing at the time so we went to grab some japanese at kamameshi. If you want good japanese and are around the westborough area i highly suggest it. We used to eat there everyday after school and havent in close to a month so it was extra good this time around. After our meal the itis kicked in so we went back to my house. After waking up i took marbing back to her house and the rest of my night has been spent listening to music and attempting to choreograph. Music has been weird to me lately. It is getting very hard to distinguish if i like a song because i want to dance to it or because i really like it. I find my self liking things i would have hated two to three years ago and sometimes i have to change my mind set to really determine if i like a song or not. I honestly dont know how i feel about this but then again there is really nothing i can do about it. Music is also getting worse and worse as the years go by and im sure in not the only person who feels this way so feel free to give me some good music to listen to. Thats it for now since i should probably force my self to sleep because practice is important and i have to wake up for that in a couple of hours. Later days....

No comments: