Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What The Fuck

I tunes is fucking with me. Read the email for the story.

To whom it may concern. My name is Patrick Cruz and i have previously created an itunes account using my email address patcruz@sbcglobal.net. With this account i have been able to make numerous purchases of music movies and television series. The last time i used my account to purchase something from itunes was on monday. (10/6/2008) Today wednesday (10/8/2008) i attempted to purchase a song but was not able to. The usual window popped up requesting my password with my itunes account name (my email account) already typed in. I entered my password and the box popped back up to inform me that either my ID or password was entered incorrectly. I double checked it and entered it again but received the same results. From here i clicked the change password button and entered my ID to receive an email allowing me to change my password. This is where things started to get weird. I entered my email address and the window then informed me that an account under that name didn't exist. I then clicked the forgot username link and entered my first and last name along with my email address. I entered this info and was informed again that an account for my information does not exist. Confused and irritated i signed onto apple.com and attempted to sign in through the website under the store tab, but still the same results. Frustrated from the miss happenings i attempted to create a new account using the same email address as my previous account that supposedly did not exits and was actually allowed to do so. From my experience and knowledge i know that it is not possible to have two accounts under one email address. My question for you is this, what happened to my account? Did it just disappear along with the important info that was stored on it like purchase history and credit card information? If this account does not exist then why did i receive an email today informing me of the new products on itunes? How am i still able to play music i have purchased from itunes on my macbook along with other computers i have authorized with my account. (the one that disappeared) I understand that i can start fresh and build this new account by resubmitting my credit card info. I also know i can back up my songs on an external hard drive incase they were ever lost, but what exactly happened to that account? I am sure that this is a one of a kind problem, but any help or knowledge that you could give my would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. Patrick Cruz (patcruz@sbcglobal.net)


I really hope they respond with some answers. If you can help please let me know.

Ps. FUCK THIS

No comments: