Saturday, May 2, 2009

El Wingadoro

My birthday month has officially started and I am counting down the days till I turn 23. Even with more than half of my life left to live, I definitely feel old. These are the years where I make or break my future. These years are the last of "being young" and all I can think about is how cool it would be to be back in high school where little mattered and anything was possible. It's time to grow up and although I am mentally and physically ready, deep down inside I really don't want to. To all the younger readers, take advantage of your youth and don't be so quick to act "grown."

In an effort to make up for how long my last blog was, I will try to make this as quick and to the point as possible. 

Woke up at 8:30 am for my friday haircut
When I got home my early bday gift to myself was on my door step
Chilled for the rest of the day doing various things on my mac
Met up with Bobs, Phil, Han, and Dre for Wingstop
Spent the rest of the night on COD 4


EYE CANDY

marbing surprised me with some of our favorite candies
now n later

cajun, garlic parmesan and lemon pepper (always all flats)
wing stop

debating if i should eat that atomic
atomic 1

not a good idea
atomic 2

"it tastes like burning"
atomic 3

dre's bottom lip blistered from the atomic wings (served)
atomic lip

i told him i would post this picture so he wouldn't be embarrassed about the pic above
yeezy

look at phil's pose in this picture
wingstop

a closer look at the cleavage deep v neck (ewww)
ewwww

vans 106 vulcanized and some active jeans
box

me and gelo at the top after some hardcore search and destroy
leaders


I'm getting tired of using iphone pics, but I can't get pictures off of my cannon and onto my mac since osx doesn't support the cd rom they gave me. If anyone know how I can get a disc that would work or any other ways around this problem, please let me know. Later days.

-PAT

6 comments:

jacklyn said...

dangdangdang! you just updated 3 times in one day. stop trying to show me up!

ps. who the hell has birthday months? get over yourself!

im drunk still. its 1020am.

steezlo said...

that 3rd picture of you is HELLA funny.

Vinette said...

Love the pictures! Happy birthday month!

Try checking the website for your camera. I had an Olympus, that wasn't supported by my mac but they had the app on the website.

P.S We MUST bike when I get back in town!

mikefal said...

yo.

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=DownloadIndexAct

-mike

Andrew the Giant said...

im jealous yall are playin S&D without me. hit me up when yall are online, ill show yall niggas how to really plant the bomb.

CHICKEN. BOK! BOK! said...

el wingadoro? ahahah only you would say something like that, nerd. ahhaha im seriously laughing right now. anyways check the pictures out on my blog i know you'd appreciate them. there are more to come, but im too lazy to upload them. maybe i'll do it tonight. who knows. p.s. "i haight wingstop" ahahha. p.s.s. i can tell you stepped your spelling game up.