Friday, May 1, 2009

Lazy Three Day Recap

I've been lagging lately, but I've also been staying busy. My hours of sleep have changed somewhat and I'm continually attempting to take advantage of my 24. The only problem with this is that instead of sleeping early and waking up early I have resorted to taking naps to catch up on the hours of sleep I've lost. It is definitely a work in progress. Fortunately for me, its a step in the right direction, unfortunately for you, this is going to be a really long blog.

Tuesday was like any other tuesday minus a random trip to San Jose. After I taught my usual class me and Aggie headed over to SJ to dance a little with the "SJ Chapter." (no they are not a new group) Unfortunately we went to the wrong Ballys Total Fitness and got lost on the way to the right one. By the time we got there we only had an hour left to session. It's pretty difficult dancing over there because I for one am not used to how hot it gets. Maybe I'm over exaggerating, but I really felt like it was really hot in that studio. Anyway the rest of the night was spent eating hyped up burritos at Steez and Cleo's apartment (not APT) and watching random shit on youtube. We left around 3am and I was finally home by 4am, which is why I missed blogging that night. Shout out to Ryan, Subi, Cleo, (sometimes)  Steez (sometimes) and Jeka (sometimes) for taking on that drive two or more times a week. You are crazy for that and I appreciate the dedication.

Wednesday was pretty typical as well. Missed a meet up with Aggie earlier in the day due to my nap and eventually got to WSPA by 5pm. Worked with mom for our kids final rehearsal before their competition. Did the same with APT later that night. Finished of the night with a session since me and Aggie missed our first one. Those Japanese folks really made me question myself as a dancer and I'm glad I'm back into grind mode like I was about 5 years ago when everything was so fresh and new to me. When I had nothing to show for myself, and when all I wanted to do was get really good. I eventually made it home around 12am and finished off the night with some COD4. It was my first time back in a long time so I played till about 4am. I was super tired after and went straight to bed instead of blogging. 

Thursday was pretty much spent at WSPA teaching and rehearsing with The Company. Subi taught a ridiculous piece and Carlyne, Aggie, and Regalado made me a pancake/waffle thing. Thanks guys. Honestly I'm getting tired so I'm gonna end this here. 


EYE CANDY

2029 capitol express way
2920

i swear its extra hot in there
sj dance

sj chapter
sj chapter

la vic's
la vic

they're way strict about the refills
refill

loose roll+whack carne asada+not enough sour cream and cheese = c+ at best
burrito

they only good thing about that spot
orange sauce

the sj room mates, steez and cleo
roomies
steez cleo fighting

i'm back in it (gt:pottycakes)
sticks

waffle pancake thing that i didn't even end up eating
pancake


That's all for now.

-PAT

1 comment:

jacklyn said...

1. La vics is hella hype. The review was on point.
2. You neglected to take into account that the Helga setting on your phone turns Ryan into a big dark faceless glob (evidence: "Sj Chapter" pic)
3. there's nothing else to say, I just felt a list with only two things didnt make sense.