Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bullet Your Face

Not really feeling good today so I'll keep this short. 

The workshop on Sunday was dope. 
- Our biggest turn out
- Jay through down a really good routine 
- I felt like I was able connected to the class in a different way than usual through my routine
- Shaun killed it as always
- Everyone (Camp/guests) had a good time
- I got to meet a lot of new dancers
- It was good to see familiar faces
- THE SHIT KINGZ (click)
- I was inspired (and you know how I feel about that word)

Today was super lazy since I didn't feel well.
- Laid in bed and slept for a majority of the day (sorry for not picking up phone calls)
- Hours I was awake and coherent were spent reading blogs and browsing the web
- Attempted to purchase custom Vans but realized I wouldn't be around to receive them on the intended shipping date (fail)
- When I started to feel better I cleaned my room
- Now I'm back in bed looking forward to more sleep 


EYE CANDY

the cover for my next rap album
me n buddy

the company and the shit kingz
class with sk

words can not explain how much talent these four poses 
(i think they're creatures from another planet in human bodies)
shit kingz

maybe i can send to carlyne's house
Picture 3
Picture 1


Tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully I will spend it doing things I have intended to do with my new out look on 24hrs. Good night.

-PAT

No comments: