Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's Go Time

This blog has made me realize that I need to be more productive with the 24 hours I am given each day. In all honesty I envy those who are able to sleep at a decent hour and wake up to see the sunrise. These people have the whole day ahead of them to do whatever they want or need to do. Sure at times this can be stressful and tiring, but in the end it is these people who are getting the most out of their 24 hours. The reason I'm blogging about this is because there isn't much to recap in a blog when you've only been up for half of those hours and only half of that half was spent even doing anything. Don't get me wrong. We all need those "lazy days" but they have turned into a norm for me instead of a pleasure. There is a part of me that understands why I've been so lazy lately. With nothing to do but dance and work, (dance) then why shouldn't I sleep all day and get plenty hours of rest. On the other hand I also realize that there are only a few things I need to do, but there is so much more out there I can be doing. Something needs to be done, and I'm ready to make a change. 

On a lighter note Shaun is back in town and like always things related to dance seem to feel better. (no homo) I don't want to say that I am inspired when he is here, because I do feel like that word has turned into a cliche and is used a little to freely. With that said I guess I will say that I'm definitely more motivated when he's around. Take advantage, I know that I will. Its go time.


EYE CANDY

dancers on a heroes tip (im excited)


Thats all for now.

ps. The polls have spoken and I guess Ryan will be needing a sleeping bag for his camp out.

-Pat

1 comment:

Andrew the Giant said...

I know this has nothing to do with your blog, but I just finished my paper and i'm still thinking about those AZNs we saw today. Those niggas are the truth. I swear I got "inspired" or "motivated" as you say. So wsup, can we make a Shit Kings Bay area chapter or what.