Friday, April 24, 2009

Operation Gotchabitch

I've learned that the best way to stay consistent with this thing is to blog every night. If I miss one day it turns into two and that eventually turns into months. I did miss last night however, but I'm back again to night in an effort to keep the momentum going.

Although I had every intention to blog last night I was unable to since I left my mac book charger at WSPA after teaching. What's even more unfortunate, is that I wasn't able to get it back today because the janitor took it. For all those Camp folks that have lost something at the studio, I feel your pain. In an effort to get our stuff back I have drawn up, "operation gotchabitch." We are basically going to set up a camera, or have Ryan camp out for the night (i haven't made up my mind yet) while we entice the janitor with something really valuable like an incase backpack with a macbook, ipod, iphone, and cables/chargers in it. Once he takes the bate we will either confront him with the footage or have Ryan pop out and yell "gotchabitch!" Which would you prefer? (vote to the right) If he doesn't give us our stuff back because he's a lier or he's sold our shit on ebay, we will then rip off his toenails and pee on his naked toes while he's forced to chew on light bulbs with fire red ants in them. (yea, i get down like that)

So back to my point for even deciding to blog in the first place. Its important to keep the momentum going and to do so here are some ups to cancel the downs caused by a lack of heat and sun for the past few days. 

UPS
- Pat x Mom choreography is looking really good (come check it out at IDC 5/3)
- APT is continually impressing me with their ability to pick up my stuff
- Baboos friend is getting me a new charger with 25% off
- The Company is steady grinding and getting the job done
- Shaun is coming tomorrow
- This blog is actually inspiring others to start blogging again


EYE CANDY

Ok, keep it real I haven't taken a picture since the Giants game, but i will leave you with this. (thank me later)
Picture 2

If you don't have at least 4mins. and 2sec. of fun with this thing, then there is something seriously wrong with you. Thats all for now. Later bitches....

-PAT

2 comments:

steezlo said...

Dude, that voting shit is hella funny.

Christine said...

i was hearing your voice while reading this entry, and laughing to myself here at work. i'm gonna vote for the ryan camping out idea. :) miss ya pat!