Friday, May 15, 2009

Tokyo To Osaka

This one is for all the hipsters. (lol) 

You might remember a blog I did about my boy Shane Nesbit who owns and operates the San Mateo Zoo and the 48:18. Aside from cutting my hair every friday, good talks, shoe/clothing trades, and a legit source of music, he is also a big reason I got into riding my bike. This guy rides super hard, and has been riding fixed for like 6-7 years. Admit it, this is way before a lot of us newer riders even knew what a fixed gear track bike was. Long story short, he came up with a crazy idea to ride from Tokyo to Osaka (yes in Japan) and document it to create a short movie for the bicycle film festival. The ride will be an 8 day adventure covering over 350 miles from city to city. Absolutely nuts in my opinion, but it does sound like a lot of fun. Good luck and safe travels to Shane and the rest of the Tokyo To Osaka team.



Tokyo2Osaka.com
Picture 9


If you wanna check out the website they have put together click here.

Thats all I got.

-PAT

1 comment:

Ginacide. said...

If they ever premiere that movie here in the city, we should all go watch it. Would be tight to watch that on the big screen.